Monday, February 16, 2015

SNL 40



I'm looking forward to watching SNL 40 but with tempered expectations.  I'm sure it will be a lot of fun seeing old cast members back but its rare something of this variety meets or exceeds expectations.  So last night, instead of watching the SNL 40th anniversary special I was watching the NBA All Star game. 

When two shows I want to watch are pitted against each other in the same time slot, I always go with watching the sports event live.  Reason being, once you know the end result of a sporting event it loses all its drama and there is zero chance of me making it to tomorrow afternoon without catching the score of the game. 

As far as SNL goes, someone could give me detailed descriptions of what they viewed as the three funniest moments of the night and all it would do is build up my excitement and make my want to tune in even more.  So at some point in the next 48 hours, I'm sure I'll sit back and enjoy watching SNL 40.  You know the likes of Billy Murray, Will Ferrell, Adam Sandler, and Eddie Murphy will bring their old reoccurring characters back to life.  

Unfortunately for me, I already know that my favorite reoccurring character in SNL history, Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer, will not be appearing.  Well, unless they decide to use a Phil Hartman hologram.

Hopefully they didn't use a Phil Hartman hologram. 

Who am I kidding.  If anyone is getting the hologram treatment its Chris Farley.

No comments:

Post a Comment